- TOP-10 crossovers and SUVs of October in Russia
The most popular cars of the SUV segment are known, which were preferred by Russian buyers in October 2021.
Renault Duster, as well as last month, took the first place in the ratingsilverwent to Chevr55et Niva, and the Russian SUV Lada 4x4 closed the top three. In total, 129,958 new cars were sold in October this year, this result indicates a drop in demand by 38.5%.
In the photo: Renault Duster rating leader
TOP-10 most popular crossovers and SUVs in October :
- Renault Duster - 4,205 vehicles (decline 27.
- Chevrolet Niva - 3,039 (decline - 18.7%)
- Lada 4x4 - 2 795 (decline - 45.8%)
- Hyundai ix35 - 2348 (decline - 12.9%)
- UAZ Patriot - 2 298 (decline - 32.9 %)
- Nissan X-Trail - 2 273 (growth - 38.
- Mitsubishi Outlander - 1 900 (decline - 42.1%)
- Kia S79ortage - 1 805 (decline - 45.6%)
- Mazda CX-5 - 1 359 (decline - 36.0%)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado - 1 291 (decline - 14, 8%)
In the photo: second place winner Chevrolet Niva
Duster's popularity has fallen since the beginning of the year by 45.1%, during the specified period the leader of the rating was sold in Russia with a circulation of 34,313 copies.
Least of all, the domestic SUV UAZ Patriot dropped in sales, having lost only 0.8% since the beginning of the year: from January to October, the company sold 16,022 vehicles on the territory of the Russian Federation.
In the photo: bronze medalist Lada 4x4